Welcome to PROJECTED™ Podcast!
Want to know more about Program Management? In this episode, Mr. Erdenesaikhan, Program Coordinator of Swiss Development Agency in Mongolia, was invited to speak about Program Management and how it has a massive effect on business value by aligning projects with an organization’s strategy and value chain at large.
Guest speaker: Mr. Erdenesaikhan. N | Nov 20th 2019 | Soundcloud- 98.9 Business radio |
• Portfolio and programs at U.S Department of Energy and Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
• Sustainable Artisanal Mining Projects, Ministry of Mining and Heavy Industry of Mongolia
• Resettlement, search and rescue operation improvement projects, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Mongolia
• “Gender-Based Violence” a national program, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
• “Reducing the impact of air pollution on maternal and child health” a national program, United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
It is our pleasure to introduce you Mongolia`s first-ever project management podcast PROJECTED™. The podcast episodes aim to share insight into international project management standard, emerging trends and awareness of practical experiences in Mongolia. We hope that PROJECTED™ delivers value to the future project management and inspire growing managers to the future success. All PROJECTED™ Podcast episodes are availabe for listen on Business Radio 98.9 SoundCloud page.