The Mongolia Chapter would like to welcome you to get involved on the PMI®-MC to improve your relationship with us and the PMI® global community.
The PMI®-MC offers many exciting volunteer opportunities. In order to get involved with Mongolian local chapter please go through the following 3 steps.
1. Check here the current open volunteer opportunities
2. Fill the Volunteer registration form: Click here
There is an opportunity for those who wish to excel in Project Management to join as Volunteer for the PMI Mongolia Chapter.
We are constantly looking for people to assist with a diverse range of activities, including:
1. Events (organizing, planning and on-site support for our monthly meetings),
2. Annual Conference (marketing, sponsorship, logistics, registration and program),
3. Marketing (managing the website, producing our newsletters and engaging in social media),
4. Stakeholder (spreading the word of what PMI is about; and obtaining sponsorships),
5. Membership (dealing with queries and benefits),
6. Professional development (planning and managing our Chapter classes),
and much more…
1. Ability to gain experience on leadership and management skills;
2. Ability to gain Project Management Skills and to earn Professional Development Units (PDU’s);
3. Access a network of Project Management professionals;
4. Certificate issued by PMI Mongolia Chapter after successful completion of one year as a Volunteer.
Our volunteers come from diverse backgrounds and have a common interest in project management.
They include students, retirees, full-time and part-time workers. We welcome for everyone.
Follow our application process to get started volunteering with the PMI Mongolia Chapter:
1. Using Volunteer Relationship Management System through your Membership account
2. Filling the online application through our website
3. Contacting us through our social media pages, including Facebook, Linked In and website etc.
4. Meet us in person
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!