Project Management Annual Conference 2017 is a two-day professional development event, organized and hosted by PMI Mongolia Chapter from 6th to 7th of October 2017 at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel.
The conference theme “Advancing Project Management for National Development” builds on the ambition to increase project management professionals throughout the nation.
The conference will present industry views, case studies, invited speeches and technical papers that focus on how Project Management practitioners:
- Play a key role in redefining the way Mongolia builds its capabilities
- Help create an environment for growth
- Enable the country to move towards an economy focused on innovation & product development
The conference provides a platform for Project Management Practitioners across industries, government, NGOs and academia, to exchange ideas on the challenges and opportunities in managing projects that will help translate a vision of Mongolia into reality. It is an opportunity to network, share and learn from like-minded professionals.
Why Attend this Event:
- Earn PDUs - Earn up to 14 professional development units (PDUs) to help maintain your PMI credential
- Learn Valuable Skills – Learn from real life experiences of subject matter experts
- Find Your Inspiration - Keynote speakers are chosen not only for their expertise but for their passion and ability to inspire you towards excellence
- Stay Current - Keep ahead of competition and stay relevant by learning the latest trends and best practices
- Make Connections - Ask questions, seek advice, and explore opportunities from a new alliance, business partner, mentor or employer
- Increase Your Visibility - Meet experts and influencers in your industry or field. Share knowledge and new ideas to give back, advocate and stand out
REGISTER AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT